Grief and Loss Community

"Baby Angels" Community Forum Available

I wanted to invite and make aware of a very special forum that MedHelp has called "Baby Angels" for parents who have loss and infant or child. It's a very special forum, in which you will be able to share your grief, sorrows and comfort one another after experiencing the pain of lossing a child or infant. Just go to the search box above and type "Baby Angels Community" and join. You are all in my thoughts and prayers...Judy
I thought I would bring this post if anyone for those who have loss an infant with grief counseling.
Wonderful idea!  It always helps to know you are not alone with your pain.  No child should leave this earth before the parents, this type of loss is like no other.  I hope people take advantage of it and share with, and support others.