GroupTrack: We Are Growing Healthy Babies Community
77 Members

Dehydration

Ok I am not passing out or anything, but I feel like I am getting too dehydrated.  I keep trying to get more water in me but I still seem to be showing signs?  How do you find out if you are getting too dehydrated without waiting until you pass out and end up in the ER?  I would LOVE to avoid that...
Did you try gatorade or smart water when you feel like you are getting dehydrated and imbalanced?  I don't always drink gatorade but I do notice that it helps out when I feel like I am kind of dehydrated or getting dizzy.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.