Gynecology / Women's Health Forum

Concerned; help!

For about a year now I've been having a pasty white discharge that sometimes can smell weird. I haven't had pains or spotting and I'm on birth control. My periods are regular and I always have protected sex. Is that normal??
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would test you for yeast.  The type of discharge you are describing can be physiologic (normal) OR could be a sign of an overgrowth of yeast.  If it is yeast--it is easy to treat with Diflucan.  Ask your doctor to check it out for you.
Good luck!
Dr B
A related discussion, Please help! was started.
A related discussion, frustrated was started.
A related discussion, This is the first time I'm witnessing this, please help was started.
A related discussion, Bleeding 13 days was started.
Gynecology / Women's Health Forum