Gynecology / Women's Health Forum

Constantly feeling lethargic

Every other day I'm feeling lethargic and tired, I feel like
I'm living half asleep; I'm constantly being told
How pale and tired I look, I get consistent sore throats, I find it hard
To concentrate and in conversations, I zone out quite a bit.
I'm vegetarian; so I've been prescribed iron tablets and various other multi vitamins;
Nothing has worked, I seem to be going round in circles with the doctors as they tell me I'm fine.

I also suffer the effects of polycystic ovaries, not sure if that has anything to do with it?

I've felt like this for years now and I'm desperate to find out
What is wrong , many thanks!

Hi!
If you were my patient, I would recommend a consultation with a good psychiatrist because you may be experiencing Adult Attention Deficit Disorder, Depression or both.  PCOS does not typically cause lethargy.  Being over weight can cause both lethargy and PCOS, don;t know if that is true in your case.
Good luck!
Dr B
Have you considered depression? Sorry to be so frank