Gynecology / Women's Health Forum

PCOS Bloodwork

I don't particularly understand my results or what they are showing.  When I went to get the results my GP told me the results were 'normal', however having done a little research I am concerned about them and want to have a better understanding.  I have another appointment next week so I want to be a bit more clued up on what questions to be asking and what information I require.

Results can be seen here:
http://s3.amazonaws.com/medhelp_images/posts/9394234_fs?1376674367

Thank you in advance.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that it is difficult to interpret your results because I don't know what day of the cycle you had them done.  Everything looks fine, but  your results would neither rule in or out PCOS in my interpretation.  I would also suggest a prolactin level and cycle day 21 progesterone level.  FSH/LH and estradiol are easiest to interpret if they are done on cycle day 3.
Good luck!
Dr B