Gynecology / Women's Health Forum

Vagina Discharge

The colour of my discharge is yellowish creamy colour with no odour is it normal
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that physiologic (normal) discharge changes throughout the cycle.  Right after the period there is typically not a lot of discharge, and what there is, is clear to whitish and thin.
At midcycle, there is typically an increase in the discharge and it is clear and watery.  After ovulation the discharge is somewhat heavier and usually whitish and sticky.  Yellow can be normal if you have no other symptoms such as itching, irritation or odor.
Good luck!
Dr B
I do not think it is a normal symptom. Do you feel itchy or something else like pain? It would be better for you if you contact with your personal doctor.
I missed my cycle last month and it came the next month for five days...but now it's back! I took an hCG test and it came out negative. This is really weird for me because I have never missed my cycle except when I was pregnant more than three years ago and I have never had a cycle twice in one month. I have been having side, back,  lower abdomen and head pains. Somebody anybody help me im in painand I don't know what to do!
Sorry for posting In the wrong spot Im still trying to work this from my phone