Gynecology / Women's Health Forum
I had sex on the second day of the menstruation, and my boyfriend ejaculated in me two times. After 20 hours I took NorLevo.What are the chances of getting pregnant? Also I must tell that the number of days between two bleedings (menstruations) is usually 21-22. And how effective is NorLevo if you take it during menstruation? Thank you
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that because your encounter was during your menstrual period, and because you took the medication, your risk of pregnancy should be low.  The medications work by delaying ovulation and should be effective.  If you don't have your regular menstrual period though, it will be important to do a pregnancy test.  ALSO remember that the medication doesn't protect against future encounters.
Good luck!
Dr B