HCG Protocol Group Community
69 Members

Hcg help!!!!

Been doing hcg shots for 23 days, 2 days I loaded great, and now 20 days of 500 cal. Diet. So far 12-13 lbs down. But I am about finished with my month of shots and I do not want to gain ANY back I have not reached my goal, I was told I could lose 30 in a month and I expect that. I know we all lose different, but I am working and I am so sticking to this. Can I do the drops while on the maintenance phase? If so where can I get real pharmaceutical grade drops, NOT HOMEOPATHIC.  I am determined. Thanks everyone who post and gives advise.  Be blessed.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.