HCG Protocol Group Community
69 Members

hcg and vitamins question

Hi, I started the hcg diet last week. Read somewhere today that I should not be taking any non-medictions, eg:
Vit E, Vit D, and B12. Is that true? These are all recommended by my primary care.
I take b12 along with my HCG, as well as some other nutrients. It has not aaffected my weight loss any. I think because the diet is very low in calories its important to make sure your getting enough nutrients, which is why I take my vitamins as well.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.