HCG Receipes Community
40 Members

HCG P3 Breakfast of Kings

Breakfast is my favorite meal.  The reason I love P3 so much is because I can use butter, have cheese and I get to have 1500-1800 calories of Yum.  So here is my simple but most awesome breakfast that I have on any given weekend...

3 Sunnyside Up Eggs in butter
Bella Mushrooms sauted in butter
Sliced Tomato
2 slices of Ezekiel Bread w/ melted Monchego Cheese on top
Coffee

OMG...this is the best P3 breakfast for me...it is a big 850 calorie breakfast but after this breakfast, I don't eat lunch or just have one apple and that leaves me another big dinner.  This is slobbering, drooling, eat it slow and savor each bite...taste the Monchego on the dense Ezekiel, the butter on the eggs and the Bella Mushrooms which have a much deeper flavor than button mushrooms and a thick juicy New York Strip steak.  On top of that, a nice juicy tomato that smells so fresh, you can smell the tomato on your hands after you cut it as you do when you taste it.  Sprinkle a pinch of kosher salt on that tomato for an enlightning flavor.  This is heaven on a plate.  I love the smell of Steak & Eggs & coffee & toast & melted cheese & mushrooms in the morning!

Bon Appetit
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.