HIV - International Forum

HIV NEGATIVE? SYMPTOMS? HELP!!

Let's begin introducing me:

I am a 20 year old guy with problems of obesity, that during exposure of
risk was taking treatment for Brucella (Doxycycline and Rifampicin), who regularly attends therapy and magnets
 I was operated of the tonsils 4 months ago and has had symptoms like fever, headaches, colds, cough, muscle aches, neck glands, dizziness, etc. after the relationship with a male sex worker

Previously I had also "risk situations"

Which completely discard negative since I have 180 days approximately.

My last "risk situations" were the days:

NOVEMBER 9 (ORAL SEX TO SEX WORKER)

DECEMBER 7 (HANDJOB TO THE SAME SEXWORKER WITH EYACULATION THAT FELL ON MY ARM WITH SCRATCHES)

I have the following test to days:

20, 30, 37, 44, 52, 58, 72, 75, 88 days after the first relationship.

and 1, 9, 15, 23, 29, 43, 59 days after the second.

ANTIBODIES Anti-HUMAN Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 AND 2 AND ANTIGEN OF HIV-1 p24

METHOD: Chemiluminescence.

and at 23 and 58 days after the first.

and 30 second is:

IDENTIFICATION OF HIV-1 proviral DNA

METHODS: Polymerase chain reaction polymerase chain reaction and nested polymerase (nested PCR) endpoint.

Find a person a day 58 and 30 respectively and pay you a test like mine 4th, also negative.

Can I be sure my negative results?
Even when I present? Symptoms every day at times?
I'm scared, because I appear too high leukocytes in a blood count.
Hello

he results show quite emphatically that you have not been exposed to HIV and become infected by it.

You can rely on your tests and you do not need to test again,

kind regards, Sean
Hello Dr, sorry about responding at this time..

I want to now if having antinuclear antibodies 1:80 positive, can affect my results?  

also C-reactive protein  HIGH and speed of globular sedimentation HIGH,

or my risk was zero?

SYNTOMPS: VERY LOW FEVER 37,5 MAX underarm.

at what time i can test for other STD?

THANKS!!
Hi there,

i asked dr HHH for almost the same question for positive ANA, he answered as follow:
"Your positive ANA test, vitamin D test result, tonsillectomy, medications, or other health conditions are irrelevant.  There are NO medical conditions known to change the reliability of HIV test results."

wish you the best

or my risk was zero?

at what time i can test for other STD?

THANKS!!
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.