HIV - International Forum

HIV anxiety after prostitute

Hello, I am a 24 year old guy, traveled to brussels 3days ago and had a protected oral sex/sex with a female sex worker in red light district.

Though both of sexual contacts were protected, after I had sex I figured it out that I had a new small scratch on top of my feet, which might be caused by my new uncomfortable shoes during daytime.

Could it be risky of HIV, or any kinds of bacterial diseases?
Thank you for reading and looking forward to hearing from you.
Certainly no risk of HIV or any other blood borne virus.
The most you could get would be a simple skin infection from the dirty floor.  Nothing else to worry about.
Best wishes
Dr José
Thank you for your kind reply.
So, I don't have to worry about any virus or take any test if I used condom, right?
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.