I am 46 years old Indian live in New Delhi. After having protected sex with a CSW for 5 minutes using condom and ejaculated inside on 18-02-2014, My doctor conducted a western blot test at 24 days post exposure and it came back negative. when I asked doctor that western blot is a confirmatory test he then conducted HIV PCR RNA test at 43 days post exposure and it gave positive with 225 copies/ml along with repeated western blot test which came back negative. Doctor told me it is a weak HIV positive and I was put on ART. after taking 3 days of ART(Atripla). I thought that the PCR RNA TEST may give false positive result. I repeated the PCR RNA test from other reputed Lab which gave negative. only thing is this test was done after taking three days of ART. But I took another 2 days ART(recovir M) for scariness. Then I stopped ART. Subsequently I tested for HIV AB/AG combo test by CMIA at 46, 61, 74, 80, 86,94, 102 and 108 days post exposure and all came back negative.
My question is that
1) Could first PCR RNA TEST be FALSE positive looking at so less viral load at 43 days post exposure.
2) Can 2nd PCR RNA TEST be false negative for taking 3 days of ART.
3) Do all the HIV Combo test negative results had any effect with taking 5 days of ART at 6 weeks post exposure..
4) Can I considered that my negative combo test results as conclusive and I need not to take any further test. According to some experts in India HIV antibodies may develop upto 180 days.
5) How accurate HIV combo test by CMIA in comparison to ELISA.
6) I am feeling with little peripheral neuropathy ( occasional tingling & prikling) at right hand from 80m days on ward. I have got 3-4 small white dry painless spot at my chest. Are these symptoms anything to do with HIV.
Please reply I am too worry.