HIV - International Forum

RISK OF HIV TRANSMISSION

HAD A MASSAGE WITH IN BANGKOK ON 26TH DEC. HARD PENIS BRUSHED AGAINST MASSEUS`S BODY AND BUTTOCKS. ON 3RD JAN DEVELOPED SINUS SYMPTOMS AFTER BEING EXPOSED TO COLD WEATHER FOR 2 DAYS. I DO GET SINUS ATTCAKS OFTEN. THE SINUS SIGNS CAME BACK ON 10TH JAN AS I ARRIVED IN ANOTHER COLD CITY AND THE SIGNS STAYED TILL 21ST JAN AS I TRAVELLED CONSANTLY DURING THIS PERIOD BETWEEN 4 DIFFERENT CITIES (ALL OF WHICH WERE COLD AND WINDY AND I STAYED OUT FOR SIGNIFICANT PERIODS IN THE NIGHT IN THAT WEATHER) WITH OCCASSIONAL RESPITE. NO FEVER BUT FEVERISH AND LIGHT HEADACHE DUIRNG THIS PERIOD. ON 22ND JAN HEAD CLEARED  BUT FELT LIKE THE BEGINNING OF A THROAT INFECTION. WENT TO DR WHO ADVISED I TAKE ANTIBIOTICS AS IT WAS EARLY SIGN OF INFECTION OF THE SINUSES. BETWEEN 22ND AND 25TH JAN DIDNT TAKE ANTIBIOTICS BUT FELT SINUS LIKE AND HAD A COUGH WHICH HAD YELLOWISH MUCUS. HAD NIGHT SWEAT ON 2 DAYS AND HEAD WAS CLOGGED EVERYTIME I WENT OUT IN THE COLD WEATHER. STARTED 7 DAY ANTIBIOTICS COURSE ON 26TH AND TODAY- 2ND FEB- STILL HAVE LIGHT SINUS SIGNS. NO SORE THROAT OR FEVER THAT NEEDED ANY TREATMENT THUS FAR.
QUESTION- WHAT WAS MY RISK OF HIV TRANSMISSION, ESP IF THE MASSEUS`S BODY HAD OPEN SORES OR SOMETHING LIKE A WOUND? ARE MY SIGNS TYPICAL AND CONSISTENT WITH SINUSITIS?
PLS ADVISE
Hello

I can't see any risk of HIV transmission here.

Either you did have sex with her or you didn't. It seems you didn't - therefore you cannot possibly have HIV from this encounter.

best regards, Sean
even if the hard penis head touched a burst pimple or wound in the body
Dr Cummings

I respect your feedback and I do understand that the only way my HIV anxiety OCD  will be go is through a Test and then perhaps counselling around my OCD.
But please will you humour me once and just explain why my experience could not have transmitted the HIV virus. I know I am being a pain- but my mind keeps saying what of there were fluids on the body or a wound or a sore and it could have gone through my urethra or under the foreskin since I am uncircumcised.

Please will you and/Teak give me one more answer on this issue.

I request your indulgence on the matter
Dr Sean seems to have answered this already:-

Mr Wrinkled - please pay for and post your won question and do not hijack someone elses.
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.