HIV - International Forum

Vaginal Fluids on Hand and minor taste

Having recently returned from Asia, I am worried about the few hours I spent naked with a local sex worker. We were naked together for a couple of hours, we showered first and then moved to the bed. I masturbated her with the palm of my hand, I did not insert my fingers and my palm was moist by her vaginal fluids. Meanwhile, I was sucking her nipples and there was no taste nor seemed to be any nipple secretion. The occasional nipple hair was in my mouth. After a few minutes of both these routines, I got up and washed my hands in water, but must have rubbed my hands on my lip, too experience a minor taste of her vaginal fluid. I then washed my hands further with soap and rinsed my face and had a large drink of water.

I have no broken skin on my hands, nor did this woman have broken skin on her nipples, but it was dark and I did not inspect her vagina, she was shaved and generally felt soft.

Not feeling comfortable, there was no further sexual experience, except that she was stroking my penis for a short time as I could not and did not really want to manage an erection, I was rather dissappointed at my doing!

Please advise as to my HIV exposure or other STD's. This has been approx' 10 days since the incident, I don't seem to have any visisble issues except that I am extremely anxious and have a dry throat.

Kind Regards

Andy
Dear Andy,

I think you've got yourself in a mental pickle because of all this but I do not think there is any risk to you at all of anything.

I certainly do not believe HIV is a contender.

The whole thing sounds very innocent indeed and not risky.

I hope that helps you,

best regards, Sean
Dear Sean,
Thanks indeed for your comments, I am certainly very anxious by this ordeal and quite dissappointed by my doings. My anxiety is at its highest, to the point of thinking I have many symptoms. I will need to settle down and focus on positives.

Thanks again, Andy.
Dear Sean,
My anxiety continues to rise.... I've had preliminary HIV and Hepatitis tests, along with other STD blood tests and urine tests, all have come back negative.

But my mind is still too focused on having contracted HIV from this oral ordeal and I'm still worring about having her vaginal fluids on my hand and sucking nipples, and minor taste, I have developed a strange but mild sore throat, and feel hot without sweats..... I am near the 4 week mark since my stupid ordeal.

I'll await your comment with thanks.
Kind Regards
A.
Hi Andy

I don't really have any further comments apart from to say that I would repeat what I said earlier. Although you feel bad about it, I do not believe that 1) you were exposed to HIV and 2) that you caught it.

Best wishes, Sean
Sean,
Many thanks for your prompt response, just got to get over the dissappointment within myself and move on from this foolish action.

Thanks again.

A.
Dear Sean,
Writing to advise that I had a HIV test and Hep A, B, C, tests at the eight week mark, all came back negative. Should I proceed with further 12 week tests? I'm certainly pleased so far.

Kind Regards....
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.