HIV - International Forum

hiv cunnilingus

Dear doctors. I write because on 11 April this year, I had sex with a prostitute . This consisted first in oral sex with a condom it to me and from me to her without a condom , having been supine for 5 minutes about doing cunnulingus . Following this there was penetration with a condom , the condom and lubricate it with vaseline over , claiming that this would decrease the likelihood of rupture. Following this , I remembered that days before her sleep I bit my tongue , so when Performing cunnilingus on a prostitute had my tongue hurt (it was an open wound is not my view , but rather as a grip ) . Since then my anxiety shot . Like 2 weeks after that exhibition I went to the dentist and I detected three cavities. I have a girlfriend for 8 years but when I had sex with the prostitute were not , at present we are not together but we plan to return.
I have thought about rapid relief fulfill myself to the test on May 12 .
I would like to know what is my risk of having contracted HIV .
Best regards and sorry for my english.

Hello

The overall chances for HIV infection - assuming this lady had HIV - are exceptionally small. Performing cunninglingus, even with a lesion on the tongue, is a minuscule risk with very few people identified worldwide with HIV as a result.

I would relax about this. I would do an HIV 4th generation HIV test at 28 days after exposure to reassure your self - but I would also have a swab for chlamydia and gonorrhoea from your mouth.

kind regards, Sean
Thanks for responding and the suggestions. I hope to be in the vast majority for non infected of hiv by cunnilingus with wounds and cavities. It relaxed me to some extent your response. Informs the results of my exams, best regards.
A related discussion, cunnilingus with a lesion was started.
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.