HIV - Prevention Forum

Can HIV be contracted from kissing, mammary intercourse, and mutual masturbation?

Was with a girl that has had sexual partners in the past (very few). We were french kissing and began mutual masturbation, which led to mammary intercourse. She came in contact with my fluids, I don't think I came in contact with any of hers (besides from the french kissing).

Is there a risk for HIV with the activities explained above? Are there any other dangerous STDs that can be contracted from these activities? Is it safe to continue these things?
You were never at any risk, I believe.
HIV loses its possibility to infect once in contact with air.
Since you didn't come in contact with her sexual fluids (saliva is not infectious), your risk for HIV is nonexistent, even for other STD's.
Overall, HIV is not easy to obtain.
I believe you have to have penetrative sex with an HIV+ person multiple times to have a reasonable chance at infection.
Don't lose any sleep over this, and use protection every time when you engage in vaginal sex.
Here is my scenario. I had a mutual masturbation with a guy, but my fear is that he tried to finger me using his pointing finger, he was able to insert 1/4 of if for about 4 seconds but I push him. After that he borrowed my phone using his hands where he have a cum. Can I contact hiv or std having this kind of experience? Thus can fingering using double gloves can make me safe? Thanks in advance
Really? I'll be brief: forget what happened. You never were at risk during those 4 seconds. And use gloves if you want to feel safe. And condoms during sex to really be safe.
Thank You for your comment! Its been my fear for two weeks now.
Can anyone help me here..I feel like commiting suicide..fr my mistake I had unprotected anal sex with a guy 34 days back and I ejaculated inside.he says he is clean but I doubt him I had gone through western blot test at 28days  and it came back negative but I developed small stone in my right kidney.breathlessness and severe back pain..mild fever and cold feeling all the time..is it HIV? I m still in window period  pls help me
No risk!
to Jellymungel
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.