HIV - Prevention Forum

Did I get HIV?

So I cheated on my gf with a guy. I had unprotected receptive anal sex with him, I don't think he ejaculated in me because I pulled away very abruptly and then saw him ejaculate. This all happened about 3 months ago and since have told my gf about it and been tested three times one at 2,3 & 4 weeks. All were negative, the 2 and 4 weeks ones were combo rapid tests and the 3 week one was a regular blood draw from the health clinic. I'm just terrified still because they recommend another test at 3 months. Of course I'm going next week to test again but I'm just so scared of it being positive. Please help me.

Ps. I have been slightly sick (nasal congestion, swollen lymph nodes in back of head but they're gone now, and slight throat irritation about a month ago) but idk if it's just anxiety or caused by something else.
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.