HIV - Prevention Forum

Did I infect with the HIV/AIDS? Thanks, Doctor

Nice to meet you, Sir. This is Zack from China and I am 24 years old with healthy body, heterosexual, just wanna know whether I was infected with the HIV/AIDS. Here is my detailed description: In 2007, I had several times sex with one female friend, not very familiar but I knew her having a fixed boyfriend. The first three were on 26th/Feb, 10th/Mar, and 26th/Mar and all of which, she gave a unprotected blow job to me and on the 26th/Mar, we did an unprotected sex for just 2 min. Then the fourth time happened on 1st/May, and there was sth. strange occured that I had a urethritis just two weeks after 1st/May, lasting 5 days. So I was very scared of getting HIV/AIDS. Then calculated from 1st/May, I went to the state hospital (which is the top one in the state and authorized by many institutions) to take HIV secondary tests in seperate date at 3 weeks, 4 weeks later, 6 weeks later and 9 weeks later after 1st/May, with the 3rd ELISA test, the most popular test in Chinese top hospitals. All of the results were negative. But after then, around 20th/Aug, I had one protected sex with her again, (but she did unprotected oral sex to me), and the condom was fine (no broken, no slide) during the sex. Then I flied abroad but I did the last test in another top national hopital on 24th/Sep, with both the rapid test and 3rd ELISA, all negative.

Up to now, I had not any sex with any one in Europe. But these days, I suddenly realized the influence in last years nightmare and scared again... And it is difficult for me to take another test in this Non-English speaking country. So Doctor, could you help me to analyse my situation and get rid of the ******* shadow of HIV/AIDS? I am really really worried these days. Thanks very much and I am looking forward to your kindly reply.
Your multiple test results showed that you did not have HIV.  After than your sex was protected vaginal.  Condoms work.  You do not have HIV and do not need additional testing.  EWH
And all the sex were vagina sex only.
Thanks so much, sir. U make me much better than before. But I still have some doubts. The last sex I with her happened in August despite the good working of the condom. But I ejaculated in her mouth, is it very dangerous for me?
No.  EWH
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.