Drunk night and worried

Hi Doctor :
First of all I feel very shame for post this but my mental disorder (OCD) is talking to me again . .Last July I went to party and I was drunk as hell , then I got blacked out and I recall nothing at all coming back to my home  . The only I know is I took a cab with one of my best friends who live close to me in my same neighborhood ,he told me that because I repeat that I recall nothing,zero  . I know by my friend that cab left him first so I stayed with the taxi driver alone way to my home . Next morning my wife was very angry with me because I got that drunk and because she awaked because of a  conversation between me and taxi driver outside my house , she told me that the taxi driver was annoyed and told her that I couldn´t even say my address and that we were spinning around the neighborhood several minutes so then he asked her for the money because also he said that I didnt have , when she returned with the money the guy had left .Next day I started inmediately to think "what about if this guy is a pervert and raped me ??" Why he didn´t wait for the money?  anyway I got forget that episode because my wife (who is aware of my OCD told me that she talked with the guy and he looked a trustable person,
Well,days ago I was having dinning with my brother and talking about black outs and he told me then laughing " Be careful with blackouts because even men could be raped when they are blacked out , I know some stories about that  because a friend of mine is detective and he told me that sometimes guys got to the office detective because of weird sensations on their anus after a blackout" that conversation turn on my OCD again !! , dear doctor :
1-Should I test for HIV . I never felt pain on my anus after that episode only an internal haemorrhoid but months later that drunk night
2-Could a straight man like me being raped and never be aware of that?
3-Should I forget this episode?  .
Thanks and happy new year.
I'm sorry to hear that your OCD is continuing to affect you in this way.  Obviously I cannot tell you what happened on that night in July but I suspect that if you, like your wife, just consider what you are suggesting might have happened you will appreciate just how unrealistic this is.  I urge you to move forward without concern.

In answer to your specific questions:
1-Should I test for HIV . I never felt pain on my anus after that episode only an internal hemorrhoid but months later that drunk night

I see no medical reason for testing. You should discuss this with the doctor/counselor who helps you deal with your OCD.  If he/she feels the proof that you were not infected that would come from having an HIV test would help your OCD, then that is a reason for testing but again. I there is no medical reason for you to test for HIV or any other STI.

No, not realistically.

3-Should I forget this episode?

that would be my advice.

I hope my comments are helpful. EWH
I forgot to mention that I came into my house once and went out with the taxi driver and come back again some minutes later with him . I think maybe the first time  I think I was useless trying to look for cash in my house and then I went out to seek a cash machine with him ... but these are only suppositions . Weird but the guy from security of my condominium told me that there was a gap of 20 minutes between both arrives with the taxi guy ,the second time was the time when the taxi driver and my wife talked each other    .

You are reading content posted in the HIV - Prevention Forum

These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.