I engaged in high risk behaviour 9 weeks ago. At the time I was suffering from cough, cold, and sore throat. I developed penile irratation, was tested for Clamidia and Ghonerrea. Tested Negative, despite that fact the girl I was with later tested positive. I have a family and the anxiety of what I have done has been hard on me and them. I have been tested for HIV at 2 weeks, 7 weeks. Both have come in negative. Between these two tests - However during the time between the two tests I had what I would call symptoms. Sore throat, cough, sinus infection, no fever, no diarreaha other than half a day, which I believe is from the antibiotics. I have continued over 9 weeks to carry some symptoms, mild cough, stiff neck, not sure if nodes in my neck are swollen, no other nodes in my groin or arm pits appear to be swollen. I still have a green discharge from my nose. I have not had a fever at anytime. However have been suffering from sinus infection (on and off). Recently went on Suprax. I have discontinued due to sore neck and a "slight" what I believe to be rash. It looks like little tiny bumps, almost like hives (very faint), in and around my collarbone. I am concerned this could be a an HIV rash.
1. Given I tested negative at 7 weeks, is this test accurate?
2. Are some of the symptoms I am describing typical of HIV or just a long standing viral infection. Many people in my city, work, etc have been carrying a cold for an extended time.
3. Is the reaction I have described typical with Suprax?
4. I have spoken with the girl who I was involved with, and she has assured my she has tested negative for HIV.
5. Is this my anxiety getting the better of me?
6. Typically do HIV symptoms happen together or can they be spread apart over a period of weeks.
7. Can you provide me a picture of link of a typical HIV related rash?
8. With HIV, are swollen nodes typically easy to feel.
Should I be worried about HIV?