Welcome to the forum. But please calm down. You're obviously anxious and overreacting out of an emotional reaction to your first sexual encounter. Your fears also might be inflated because you have an inaccurate understanding of HIV risks -- maybe because of biased information you have received in health education classes. But please trust me on this: assuming you are in the US or other industrialized country, the chance you caught HIV is almost zero. And your rash doesn't sound at all like HIV anyway.
At age 18, and mature enough to be sexually active, it is time to start thinking and behaving like an adult. (I don't mean that as condescending or critical. It's just a fact.) You are wasting your time, energy, and now your money (your posting fee) by trying to figure out the cause of a rash by repeated posting online. You have been asking questions on the symptoms forum and the HIV community forum since July. You don't have an answer yet. I cannot provide one either. Your ONLY chance of knowing the cause of your rash is to see your doctor or clinic, preferably when the rash is present.
To your specific questions:
1) No, rash is never the only symptom of HIV/ARS; and ARS rash does not come and go.
2) Almost zero chance and no, your symptoms do not suggest HIV.
3) A large number of medical conditions, mostly not serious at all, could cause such symptoms.
4) People may or may not have symptoms. Yours don't suggest HIV.
5) Most people with new HIV infection get symptoms. But the vast majority of people with symptoms -- even when symptoms are typical for ARS (which yours are not) -- have other things wrong. The symptoms of ARS are identical to those of a hundred other minor viruses and other medical conditions.
See a health care provider. That's what people do when they have symptoms that concern them. Have an HIV test for reassurance; it will be negative. Please return to let me know the result.
Regards-- HHH, MD
okay thank you, im sorry for overreacting to this, It was stupid of me to have unprotected sex in the first place. I just had too much anxiety and wanted to know your opinion. Anyways ill let you know the result thank you.
Well, don't beat yourself over the head; "stupid" is a bit strong. Do get in the condom habit, but don't let your fears get in the way of expressing your sexuality in healthy ways.
I'm looking forward to hearing when you get your negative HIV test result. (While you're at it, also get tested for common STDs, especially chlamydia.)
okay thank you so much, im hoping everything comes back negative. And ill let you know how it goes
i just have one more question, i know i should stop being paranoid but i just wanted to know what the ars rash looked like? does it just look like any other virus rash? i tried looking at pictures online but different rashes keep coming up.
I forgot to say that i get canker sores with these rashes.. any difference?