Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV - Prevention Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.

hand job and breast sucking

Hello Doc,
               I had two strip bar episodes which have been bothering me for the past 10 days. On 30th Dec, a stripper gave me a hand job. During hand job, I sucked her breast and nipples. On 2nd Jan, Same stripper put my penis between her breast and masturbate. Am i at risk from these incidents?
Can I get HIV from Hand Job?
Can I get HIV from licking/sucking breast? I had chapped lips. I also have gum bleeding problem but i didn't swallow any fluid.When i touched her nipples, they were dry but not wet. Her breasts were clear without any rash or cut.
Can i get HIV from jerking off by putting my penis between her breast?
Is there any documented case for the above incidents

I took HIV rapid test yesterday and it came out negative.

Your advice is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
1 Responses
239123 tn?1267651214
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
HIV is an STD, and STDs are not transmitted by hand jobs or mouth-breast contact, or by contact of the penis with skin anywhere on the body except the vagina, rectum and, rarely, mouth.  Chapped lips or bleeing gums make no difference.  There was no risk whatsoever, even if the stripper had HIV -- whichi probably she did not.  You did not need testing.  You certainly don't need any further STD testing except possibly for emotional support, if you remain fearful despite this reassurance.

Regards-- HHH, MD
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.