HIV, Living With Community

health and exercise

Sorry cant spell properly...I have to live with this condition, I am newly diagnosed and i want to know if anyone has any suggestions on exercise and healthy eating to help protect my immune system.
im not on any meds as yet, i have not been back to see a doctor since this condition was diagnosed about 3 weeks ago.  I do not want to crack under the pressure of this knowledge and the thought that i am having to deal with this all by myself, so if anyone can give me some advise, i would really appreciate this...
You aren't positive you don't have a conclusive test result. Inconclusive is neither positive or negative.
Today Teak, i discovered my partner was negative but i was given a positve result on June 9th...what does that mean? really!
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.