HIV, Living With Community

question about hiv drugs

i just got my second test back confirming i'm hiv pos.My question is about the  drugs and there side effects ,and how far they have come along. The internet has a annoying way of looking at all the worst case sanarios so im trying to stay off  all the different sites written by who knows. also I have a wife who is hiv neg ,and pregnant And we don't plan to have sex for at least six months ,and i was wondering what are some safe forms of sex that will keep her safe
Discuss it with your ID doctor when time comes for you to go on HAART.
Each of the HIV cocktail drugs have different side effects.Just depends. As for safe sex just always use a condom. Oral sex is fine.
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.