HIV Anxiety Support Community

Risk of hiv, hcv and stds by period blood after condom protected sex.

Hi. I had an exposure 3 months ago with a prostitute in India. It lasted for about 10 minutes. It was protected. After I finished she removed the condom and I went to pass urine. I didnt notice any blood on my pennis then. But when I reached home, after about 1 hour later I went to take a bath and noticed her dried blood on my pubic region. Now I am very stressed and worried. Its ruining my life. I have to do study to pass an exam but am not able to focus. Till now I have had three cmia test from dr lal path labs at 4 weeks , 6 weeks and 3 months . All negative.During the three month period, I was very sick had typhoid fever, lost appetite. But now I'm ok my health is better but the fear of hiv is killing me. I'm also worried about hcv coinfection and delayed seroconversion. Please help me. Should I go for pcr, rna testing and hcv testing ? Till have I have no rashes on my pennis or sores tec.  Please any expert do reply ! The anxiety is killing me !
3 month test is considered conclusive for HIV and HCV. There is no need for further testing here.
You should test for other stds though.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.