HIV Anxiety Support Community

anxiety about hiv

Six month before i had unprotected oral sex with unknown person,( reciving oral sex) after 2 weeks i got fever and i consulted with doctor he said my blood count low!!  after that i got all ARS symptoms started
(1)after 1.5 month started sorethroat with white patches on my mouth ( white toungue and both tonsils have white patches(2) joint pain ( coming and going ) (3) rashes on my thigh and hand ( coming and going )( 4) right nose become red (5) dirreah and stomach upset (6) geo tongue (7) leg fingers burning and lesion on toe (6) leg tingling when i am sitting)(7) some time anus and head of penis burning  (8) neck pain (9) body itching (10) loss appitite (11) armpit iritation
after 5 month of exposure ii went hiv test lab and got tested, result came NEGATIVE. but still i have lot of problems
sore throat and geo toungue ,oral thrushbody rashes joint pain tingling all symptoms persist, i am in hell now...I am really worrid,PLZ HELP ME....any one have negative test symptoms persist??? what should i do next???? sorry for long story and bad english!!
Oral is not an HIV risk. These things could be related to something else. Your tests should be considered conclusive.
But, if you are concerned about risk and need information on testing, you should post in HIV prevention community to get your risk assessed.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.