Acute infection hiv cocaine

hello, inhale cocaine last year over the year to January 1 was the last time, sometimes shared the ticket to inhale, at 2 months and 2 weeks I have sore throat, as I scraped and mucus, I realize 2 fourth generation ELISAs after 45 days and 2 months, both negative thank God, how safe is this? may be that I have symptoms of acute infection? how likely is infected with HIV by sharing joint to snorting cocaine?
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Well this post is very simular to one not long ago in the HIV forum, so the answer then is the same now. This risk is not a concern for HIV infection in normal circumstances. This is backed up with your negative test results.

So you didnt have a risk and your tests have proved this.

On a personal note, keep away from the white stuff, its certainly not good for you.
Thanks for your answer, can you tell me wich are the normal circunstances?? or wich could be anormal?
Anormal, if the other person had a bleeding nose as did yourself.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
drifter0213 commented on 0213
Feb 18
dominosarah commented on 0213
Feb 14
clean_in_ks commented on 0213
Feb 13