HIV Anxiety Support Community

Anxiety is driving me nuts

I have taken 5 HIV test 4th generation DUO
Jun 6th
Jun 26th
July 12th
July 18th
Aug 1st

3 Oraquick Tests Don't remember exact dates of these
However, all test have been negative I have taken my last test at 88 days post exposure and I can not get the thought out of my head that I need to go back and take a test now since it's been after 90 days.

Can someone give me some tips or advice to manage this anxiety I am already seeing a Psychiatrist I am thinking maybe I need some inpatient treatment or something....THIS HSAS GIT TO STOP I CAN NOT TAKE IT!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.