HIV Anxiety Support Community

Exposure scare

I'm having a scare after a potential exposure. I currently am sorta sick sick. Yesterday was much worse, fever between 99 and 101, Runny Nose/nasal drip, headache and slight soar throat and i would cough up phlegm occasionally. Today most of the symptoms are gone except a tender throat, my fevers at 98.8. The symptoms mirrored many of the ars symptoms but they don't include the rash or the diarrhea and vomiting, and would ars be 2/3 day illness or much longer? I know you cant base hiv infection solely on Symptoms but does this sound like ars to you. The exposure was 12 days ago.
No, doesn't sound like ARS- I agree with Lizzie.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.