HIV Anxiety Support Community

Goodbye and Good Luck

I have decided to cancel my MedHelp account as of this evening.

I am leaving this group open in case somebody else wants to answer questions.

Goodbye and Good Luck.
On the off chance that you read this, thanks for all you have done Joggen.  You have helped to counsel many hopeless people.  I still suffer from some unknown ailment, but thanks to you and people like you I am able live my life and not cower in fear of HIV.    
I always look forward to reading your responses, you are very knowledgable. Good luck with everything! Do you think you could answer my question before you leave? :p
Hey joggen when i had a lot of anxiety about hiv at first, your writing made me calm!

Thank you for your work!!!!

good luck!!!!
You have no idea how much you helped me. Thank you.
hey good luck, and just in case if you have a time, please answer my question :)
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.