HIV Anxiety Support Community

My anxiety is killing me please

Hello sir I I did sex with one woman and I used condom and she showed me she did test 10 day ago But I couldn't trust so 88-89 day later I went test my doctor is professor Dr and he said they are using newest test method my all std test came back negative and hiv test name was ab/ag anti hiv I want to ask that do I need again hiv test because now. I have girlfriend and we don't use condom because she checked std also and she is clean her before sex it was about 9 month ago so are you think we can keep sex without condom?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.