Nervous Wreck

Okay, I know I've posted on here before but I'd like to gain more insight.
Anyone with HIV anxiety must know exactly what I'm going through.

Here is my story:
7 weeks ago today I had protected sex with a high risk partner. Although a condom was used I cannot help thinking maybe it had a hole in it or I had it on wrong. After penetration I noticed blood on the condom and freaked out!
Ever since then I haven't had any symptoms until about 6.5 weeks post possible exposure I started to have muscle spasms in my neck and some head pressure. . This worried me sick. I began to obsessively feel the lymph nodes in my neck checking for swelling. At first there was no swelling but now the two behind my ears and very swollen and I also have one swollen tonsil.  Could this be caused by me messing with them or maybe ARS?!?

In fear, this morning I bought an OraQuick oral swab test to check my status. It was negative.
That should calm me down, right? It hasn't. Are those test reliable? Is a test at 7 weeks reliable?
Has anyone ever here of a 7 week test turning positive at 12 weeks???

Any RESPECTFUL input is appreciated. Sorry for all the questions. I am a complete nervous wreck right now. I literally haven't eaten or slept well in days.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Take in mind your zero risk and a negative test from a FDA approved test that is very much conclusive at this time, put that all together and logic will dictate its time to stop this and learn from it and start living your life again.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
drifter0213 commented on 0213
Feb 18
dominosarah commented on 0213
Feb 14
clean_in_ks commented on 0213
Feb 13