HIV Anxiety Support Community

RASh

I have developed a rash on around my collar and my chest area. I am freaking out since It just developed. I hope It isn't ARS rash. it has been like 9 weeks since that day.
Try not to examine your self too hard.  I found my self doing this.  I woke up the other morning with a rash on my stomach and 20 min later it was gone.  It's probably due to anxiety.  Try to calm down.  Your negative test at 8 weeks is good.  Think of it this way...  Most people develope antibodies in 2 to 8 weeks.  You have already beat that.  Just stay calm.  

I am the same way by having new symptoms pop up.  My hands and feet have felt cold for the past 2 days.  Also my legs and face have been burning.  

Your almost done with your 3 month Window... Hang in there!
You had protected sex. You never had a risk. Additional HIV testing will not be of any benefit.
I know what you mean, but I developed this rash just yesterday. I still have some redness.

Today my girlfriend was freaking out cuz she got random diarrhea, and she said she started to have runny nose, like flu like, out of nowhere.

I am 80% sure it isn't HIV I just got scared when the rash appered, hope her symptoms have nothing to do with HIV.

Sorry again joggen I am kind of a bother.

Wish you all good health
Okay now I am really freaking out. My rash is the same. My girl has diarrhea, and she feels like the she is getting sick...

I am doubting that 8-week test it was a rapid one w/saliva
I can't really help you further. Your test proved that you are HIV negative.

You seem to be wracked with guilt/regret over having sex with a CSW. I recommend that you consider professional counseling to deal with it.
I Know I had protected sex, and yes I do feel guilty. But I am more concerned about her and my health. Her diarrhea doesn't seem to be clearing up. and well I broke out into a rash. She now has the flu. I am just worried that my 8-week test was not accurate. I am waiting for my last one which will be in like 21 days. If that test shows negative I will beleive it. I am getting a bad feeling about the seroconversion period about my test. Maybe the rapid I took was not able to catch my HIV antibodies.

At this point I don't feel like at is my mind, I feel like my test wasn't accurate. Her test was negative too. But it was like a 6-7 week test since I sleeped with her.

Today makes an official 10-weeks since my day of contact.

I can't wait for my 13-week test.

I will seek counseling maybe tomorrow. I just wasnt to be sure my 8-week test was a good indication of my status.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.