HIV Anxiety Support Community

Swollen lymph nodes and HIV

I have swollen nodes in my groin, armpits, neck, behind my neck... After my exposure(unprotected vaginal and oral with prostitute) I started to searching the net about the symptoms and saw that lymph nodes are very common in HIV. So I started poking myself and looking for lymph nodes on myself and I found several nodes in my groin(those are still the same size) and one small under my jaw. That's it! I couldn't find any nodes in my armpits and neck, although I was looking for them very often. A half year after my exposure(I was still very anxious about HIV although I had 5 negative tests) nodes in my armpit started to swell and I felt one big under my left armpit and one smaller under my right armpit. Soon, I palpated several nodes in my neck and I have them till now. The one under my jaw is visible. Also I can palpate three big nodes in my left armpit and one of them is really big. So, definitely I had a generalized adenopaty and that's the main reason why I cannot move on with my life, those swollen lymph nodes. I suspect that I caused them to swell but I can never be sure about that. I had 7 negative tests out to one year and that should be enough but I am still worried. I also have/had many others symptoms like all kind of rashes, stomach pain for months, coughs for months, balanitis etc. but the worse are my swollen nodes which are visible and I feel very uncomfortable in society.
I know that swollen lymph nodes can be caused by a lot of different diseases but my CBC and other tests are very good, and yes I know that my HIV tests are negative too, but those nodes are very common in HIV positive people and I got them after unprotected sex with a risky person so doesn't that sound any suspicious to you??I know that they reduce in size in HIV positive people when they start to take meds. Also I know you will say now, 3 months is conclusive, you don't have HIV and that's ok, you have right to say that, but what can I do to reduce in size my nodes. I stopped to poke them but that didn't help very  much, I can feel them without touching, I feel that my neck is swollen. I don't think I have a cancer, also my CBC is very good so I cannot find the reason why they swell. What can I do???
"I know that swollen lymph nodes can be caused by a lot of different diseases but my CBC and other tests are very good, and yes I know that my HIV tests are negative too, but those nodes are very common in HIV positive people and I got them after unprotected sex with a risky person so doesn't that sound any suspicious to you??"

NO

instead of hanging out on hiv forums trying to prove you have hiv...work with your dr to solve what else it is...its NOT hiv.
OK, thanks anyway! I think I will take one more test because my anxiety is again on a very high level. These nodes will make me nut.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.