HIV Anxiety Support Community

Very strong anxiety problems

Hello, I had unprotected oral sex with sex worker after protected vaginal. She used a lot of lube and also seemed to be worried if the condom was well fixed (I'm just stating the fact). I had tested HIV negative 2 times (at 4 weeks and 12 weeks) after possible exposure. I'm thinking, that both times I got false negative, because I got rabies vaccination a month earlier before second ELISA test.
I have symptoms like diarrhea and sore throat. Please please tell me something good. I sometimes think I'm going crazy. Do i need farther testing? Why doesn't medhelp.org thinks you can't get HIV orally? Why do wikipedia states that HIV window period is 6 month?
Also I forgot I have frequent night sweats.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.