Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Anxiety Support Community
1.36k Members

Very strong anxiety problems

Hello, I had unprotected oral sex with sex worker after protected vaginal. She used a lot of lube and also seemed to be worried if the condom was well fixed (I'm just stating the fact). I had tested HIV negative 2 times (at 4 weeks and 12 weeks) after possible exposure. I'm thinking, that both times I got false negative, because I got rabies vaccination a month earlier before second ELISA test.
I have symptoms like diarrhea and sore throat. Please please tell me something good. I sometimes think I'm going crazy. Do i need farther testing? Why doesn't medhelp.org thinks you can't get HIV orally? Why do wikipedia states that HIV window period is 6 month?
1 Responses
Also I forgot I have frequent night sweats.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.