can't take this anymore!

Okay so hear it is in a nutshell. I have basically been sick since I had unprotected vaginal sex Aug7th/2010. About two months after the incident I was diagnosed with oral thrush which I still have today and has not responded to two treatments. last week, two days after a 14.5 week negative rapid HIV test I came down with a fever of 103, diarrhea, sore throat, headaches, night swets, stiff neck, sore groin glands, abdominal cramps. I have has the worst "flu like" symptoms I ever had in my life for a week straight. Is it possible to suffer from seroconversion illness or ARS 15 weeks after an exposure and after having had thrush for two months already? Is this possible and could it be I will be positive for antibodies within the next few weeks?
hey england66,

I'm going through the same thing. Two negative tests but this fear has not left me yet. :(( even after reassurance from my doctor that im conclusively negative. :((
Here are your two previous threads; If you reread the replies that you have already been given and apply basic logic to them you will have your answer.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Anxiety-Support/why-delete-my-posts/show/1397964

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Anxiety-Support/Still-believe-I-am-negative-for-HIV/show/1395797

This forum cannot help your further. You may not post further on this concern in this thread or start a new thread on the same issues; any additional posts will be deleted without comment and you will risk a ban. If you cannot get over your irrational obsession with HIV, your next logical step is to seek a mental health professional. You are welcome to come back to this forum if you ever have another risk in the future; otherwise you are barred from posting.

No more comments please.

------------------------------------------THREAD CLOSED-----------------------------------------------
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Anxiety Support Group

The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.