HIV Anxiety Support Community

extremely anxious - please help

I am a relative newbie to this forum. I posted the following on HIV prevention community board:

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Prevention/semi-protected-oral-at-massage-parlor---scared-to-death/show/1968162

I was told that I don't need to test as I didn't have a risk. However, I am at 17 days since event and I have crazy symptoms. My lower back is VERY tight, my chest also feels tight from time to time I am bloated and burping a lot, tummy cramps, and have extreme fatigue. I can't seem to shake it off. I'm post 2 weeks so terrified that this is ARS.

I am concerned that the parlors are using used condoms as she seemed to conceal it while bringing it into the room and it was already out of the package so I have no proof that it was new.

Please help me. What should I do? Do I need to test?
No, you don't need to test.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.