HIV Anxiety Support Community

hiv test came negative bt still anxious

hello dears,

almost 3 months ago i had 4 times protected vaginal sex with 3 different prostitutes. it took 10-15 mins each time.
i didnt get a flu like symptoms and got tested (insti antibodies) 3 times (@ 4th week, 6th and 9th) after last exposure. all came negative. however, i have a crohn disease and read that it might effects the test result.
although odds are in my side i am still getting anxious and planning to do combo ag/ab test at 3 months. I read that in western countries (im setteled in Germany) chances are very very low to contract hiv with hetro sexual. do i still need to get tested again, and should I worry about the test results considering having the autoimmune disease crohn?
thank you in advance
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.