HIV: Are you the risk factor? Community
42 Members

AM I AT RISK OF GETTING HIV

I  HAD THIS BRIEF ONE TIME SEXUAL CONTACT WITH A MAN WITH UNKNOWN STATUS OF HIV, I DIDNOT HAVE AN INTERCOURSE WITH HIM, BUT HE TRIED TO RUB THE PENIS ON MY CLITORIS AND VAGINA, THERE WAS NO EJACULATION INSIDE MY VAGINA OR ANYWHERE NEAR, I AM WORRIED  WETHER I NEED TO WORRY ABOUT MY RISK OF BEING  INFECTED WITH HIV? WETHER SMALL AMOUNT OF PRECUM IF COMES IN CONTACT WITH EXTERNAL PART OF VAGINA CAN INFECT ME ? THIS WAS MY FIRST ENCOUNTER NEVER I HAVE BEFORE  FACED THIS SITUATION, I AM NOT ABLE TO SLEEP OR THINK ANYTHING ?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.