HIV: Are you the risk factor? Community
42 Members

Am I at Risk?

I'm a Bisexual guy....... A week ago, I slept with another guy. I don't know his HIV status. We did not have anal or oral sex. We were just deep kissing for a long time nude in the bed..... After some time, he ejaculated his semen on my stomach (around navel region). I did not ejaculate mine at all...... Then again, we were kissing each other..... After a week, I have a soar throat and the more I think abt it, I hav a very very mild (99.3 F).... Now, I cannot stop thinking abt it..... I'm completely paranoid.... the soar throat is still there after 3 days.... I do not hav any other symptom such as nausea etc..... DO I have a significant risk of contracting HIV coz of that exposure?
Deep kissing is not a risk for contracting HIV, only if there was blood (visible or taste) you could think of risk. In the abscense of that, relax!. Healthy mouth is very hostile for HIV.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.