HIV: Are you the risk factor? Community
42 Members

At risk?

Exposure was january 11th 2013 unprotected intercourse with a guy I was seeing. In february 2013 around got ill. I had headache,temperature,swollen glands,sore ears,chest pain and oral thrush. Went to doctor where I was given antibiotics and oral thrush medicine. It's now may and I'm better,but the oral thrush has yet to go. It's improving but slowly. Recently saw the guy sign up to donate blood. Am I at risk? Taking a HIV test in a few days.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.