HIV: Are you the risk factor? Community
42 Members

Do I need to test again after 4 months

I am a female.I was seeing guys for 2 months .I had 2 exposure on June 16  2012 and June 26.2012. Soon after this i got to know that the guys was cheating on me so I ended things between us. I got ELFA Hiv 1 and 2 test done on Oct 12th 2012 (118 days), which came as non reactive. Now after more than 6 months of exposure I have had a swelling under my arm pit. I had an allergy in my right hand finger. My doctor said that the swelling is due to some infection and it will reduce eventually and gave me some antibiotics. The pain in my arm pit has reduced but the swelling hasnt come down. In the mean while I have come to know that the guys had lied to me about a lot of thing and I dont trust his status. I am really worried about HIV. Do I need to retest or is my result at (118 days ) after exposure conclusive.. Please help me very tensed..
No your test at 118 days is conclusive
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.