Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV: Are you the risk factor? Community
42 Members

Does hypothyroidism leads to HIV? Please Help!

I'm from Hyderabad, India. I had sex with a common sex worker on Dec 27, 2015. I had a safe vaginal sex using condoms, but I had kissed her vagina (2 kisses), licked her clitoris (just for 10 seconds) and fingered for her. After 2016 new year, in my own personal fear I started to read about HIV and they have mentioned vaginal fluid can also cause HIV. In a fear i went for a complete check up on 2 Jan 2016, and my checkup resulted HIV negative. But it reported for hypothyroidism and kidney stone. For now doctor gave me Vitamin D and Calcium tablets and asked me to take a blood test on second week of Feb. But I didn't say to doctor about the sex what I had on 27 Dec 2015.

I also had Rheumatoid arthritis from my younger age and when I was 23 years it reported negative. I had penicillin tablet till it reported negative.

My social life is, I smoke so rarely and drink only on parties. I thought I want to experience the sex life and did this mistake on 27 Dec 2015. But now really so scared and depressed. My nights are so dark and I couldn't sleep properly.

Doctors please suggest and help me. Suggest me some test to clarify my confusion on HIV.
0 Responses
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.