HIV: Are you the risk factor? Community
42 Members

GROUP CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

I don't have much time to answer questions anymore, therefore I will no longer be answering questions or giving advice in this group. If you feel that you have need of medical attention, seek the counsel of a licensed physician. All medical matters are serious matters. There are also many other reliable groups on the forum, you can find one of those.

Thank you for your participation in this group,
Hometownboy98
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.