HIV: Are you the risk factor? Community
42 Members

Multiple partners

I am just worried sick about this.  This is my dilemma.  I've had sex with a few different men, the first being 11/21/09 and the last being 1/22 or 1/29/10 (can't remember the exact date).  I had a bacterial infection for a month before I got treated in the middle of this month and then got a yeast infection after I was done with the antibiotics.  I've been so tired lately and am having trouble sleeping.  I had my gyn do std testing for everything and also went for hiv testing all on 2/19/10.  Everything came back negative.  Should I still be worried or just let it go?  Do you think there's a need to get retested or just do it for the heck of it to make sure?

Hopefully I've posted this in the right place.  Any help would be appreciated.  This has been on my mind for 2 months now.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.