HIV: Are you the risk factor? Community
42 Members

Scared to Death!

I am 30 YO guy. Worried that I may have got infected.
I met this friend of mine on 5th of Dec 2010 which was just a causual  meeting after 5 years. After having drinks she started touching me and I got aroused and we end up mating.
While in act, she pulled out a Condom from her hand bag and tried to put on my D*** but it was slipping out as it lost erection. Then she wanted to have sex with me without it and told me that she is not worried and will eat some pregnancy pills. We ended up mating 2 times in the same night.

I am having Flue Like Symptoms now and the Symtomps Included:

Feverish Feeling (But NO FEVER)
Dizziness along with HOT and Cold Flushes (Throught the 3rd Week)
Abodiminal Spasm (Continued from Later half of 3rd Week till the end of 3rd week)
Diarrhea (for last 2 days of the 3rd Week)
Chills (For the last 2 days of 3rd Week)
Joint pain (Last Day of the 3rd Week)

So my concern is Was it Sero Conversion Time??

Any Experts!!!
I am not an expert, however I will tell you that you are AT RISK for HIV, as well as many other STDs, because unprotected sexual intercourse is a HIGH RISK activity. You need to see a doctor and tell him/her about the situation and get tested for HIV and other STDs.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.