HIV: Are you the risk factor? Community
42 Members

Small bumps on vagina

I am a 15 year old girl and recently I have noticed very small bumps in my vagina (near the hole) they are hard. They don't hurt not itchy and no puss but they are in groups I am a virgin and have gotten the HPV shot. I do masterbate and my boyfriend has fingered me before but he is 100% clean I am very scared of what they could be they don't seem to grow in size but it's extremely uncomfortable knowing its there please help me
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.