HIV: Are you the risk factor? Community
42 Members

Unprotected Oral Sex

Hello Dr.,
I had a Body to Body Massage with a massage Parlour Asian girl on 25th Jan15, I kind of touched the skin between her thighs (from behind) multiple times but it was not the Vagina lining (or may be it was).
I went to the same Parlour to the same girl a week later (31stJan15) and had unprotected Oral Sex followed by Protected vaginal.
I got myself tested on 1st and 2nd Feb (Elisa 1&2, HIV Combo), both negative.
Saw her last reports (22nd Nov14), HIV DUO (Non Reactive 0.8).
She agreed to get tested again on 1st Feb15 using ELISA 1&2 (It came Negative). We sent the same blood sample to a different lab the next day for the HIV Combo Test (Including P24 antigen) which is Negative too.

1. Do I still possess a possible risk of the Virus. (Or say the risk in the Window Period)?
2. And could the Blood Serum sample that we kept with us for a day (before sending it to a different lab the next day) would be contaminated and the P24 antigens or HIV1&2 antibodies would disappear?
I'm highly tensed up right now and even started on PeP within 72 hrs of the Oral encounter.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.