A
A
A
Close
HIV: Are you the risk factor? Community
42 Members

Unprotected Oral Sex

Hello Dr.,
I had a Body to Body Massage with a massage Parlour Asian girl on 25th Jan15, I kind of touched the skin between her thighs (from behind) multiple times but it was not the Vagina lining (or may be it was).
I went to the same Parlour to the same girl a week later (31stJan15) and had unprotected Oral Sex followed by Protected vaginal.
I got myself tested on 1st and 2nd Feb (Elisa 1&2, HIV Combo), both negative.
Saw her last reports (22nd Nov14), HIV DUO (Non Reactive 0.8).
She agreed to get tested again on 1st Feb15 using ELISA 1&2 (It came Negative). We sent the same blood sample to a different lab the next day for the HIV Combo Test (Including P24 antigen) which is Negative too.

1. Do I still possess a possible risk of the Virus. (Or say the risk in the Window Period)?
2. And could the Blood Serum sample that we kept with us for a day (before sending it to a different lab the next day) would be contaminated and the P24 antigens or HIV1&2 antibodies would disappear?
I'm highly tensed up right now and even started on PeP within 72 hrs of the Oral encounter.
0 Responses
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.