HIV: Are you the risk factor? Community
42 Members

what does this hiv result mean?

I had my hiv -1 & 2 test done 2.5 months ago.. the result was 0.853.. do i have to test again? Please help.. i am feeling very anxious.. the hiv test method used was MEIA.
yes you should get tested again..but i believe that your initial result indicates a small amount of antibody detection but i would re test just to be sure,hang in there : )..how long did you wait before you took the test?
i waited for 5-6 months before testing in jan this year..last time i had sex was in august 2009.. should i test again ?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.